Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sandra Bullock slams media for harassing stars with pregnancy queries

Sandra BullockSandra Bullock has blasted reporters who incessantly ask stars about their rumoured pregnancies, claiming that such questions could be hurtful to infertile women.

The ‘Speed’ star became stepmother to husband Jesse James” three children after the couple married in 2005.

And she is angry that reporters won”t spare them from such barrage of questions when they will have kids of their own.

“You don”t have to give birth to someone to have a family. We”re all family, an extended family. I”m not going to spend two seconds of my life wishing I had something I don”t. It’’s hard to do it your way when you hear everyone else telling you to do it their way,” Contactmusic quoted America’’s Harper’’s Bazaar magazine.

“I reamed out (scolded) this idiot girl at some premiere once about this. I had just been talking to a friend who couldn”t conceive, and I saw her pain.

“And this girl says, ”Are you pregnant?” I went off on her. What if I couldn”t have kids? Do you know what that would make me feel like? I just want people to admit that there’’s no one way to live your life. Of course, I don”t know what’’s going to happen,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment